The Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies seeks an administrative assistant to support activities in the areas of finance, administration, external relations, publications, IT, and HR functions. Specific duties include:
- Plan, execute, and manage logistical support at events—booking of facilities and coordination of onsite requirements, event set up, basic catering coordination and execution, RSVP systems, coordinate VIP and speaker logistics
- Manage sponsor contribution records for all MI programs—submit invoices, track payment, maintain internal records
- Manage sponsor and VIP communications—thank you notes, send reports to sponsors, book meetings as senior leadership require
- Develop an MI contact management system—track MI contacts and ensure data can be easily accessed to achieve program goals
- Assist in MI marketing and outreach—social media management, website development and maintenance, help to create original marketing material
- Provide executive assistant support for senior staff as requested—manage calendar, book meetings, track VIP communications, etc.
- Provide other support as necessary
Should have 4 years’ experience with similar duties, strong database skills, very proactive attitude, ability to multitask, and experience dealing with senior officials.
We offer a highly competitive and comprehensive health plan, including dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts, as well as life insurance, a generous 401K program, paid vacation and sick leave, education assistance, and also free onsite parking.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.