The Manager, Operations is responsible for ensuring organizational effectiveness and goal achievement by providing management of the on-going operational and administrative components of CAQH products. General responsibilities include the following:
- Supporting customer needs and resolving issues.
- Managing vendor services.
- Supporting provider engagement and utilization of assigned CAQH products.
- Executing customer and internal projects as needed; including implementation for new customers and expanding services to current customers.
- Supporting and executing strategic CAQH initiatives with an eye towards cost reduction.
The Manager, Operations position requires a demonstrated ability to manage vendor and CAQH processes, develop and execute plans, manage and improve business processes, and monitor and report operational results. The position is responsible for working with both internal and customer technical teams to implement, run and troubleshoot business processes.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of product strategies, policies and practices.
This role is full-time, exempt and reports to the Director, Operations.
- Manage vendor in its delivery of all services; document processing and financial processing for CAQH products and related programs; SLA reporting and overall performance monitoring.
- Incident management, including break-fix reporting, analysis, resolution and escalation as necessary.
- Increase effectiveness and efficiency of service by planning and implementing improvements to service offerings.
Audit and Compliance:
- Develop and maintain all relevant program operational documentation for both CAQH and vendor relating to service delivery and business processes.
- Monitor all services to ensure compliance with vendor and customer contracts.
- Support audit activities around regulatory compliance.
- Deliver ad hoc audit reports at customer request.
- Respond to customer needs and inquiries related to system usage, functionality and data.
- Manage user interactions and communications relating to CAQH product functionality and utilization including education and problem resolution.
- Liaison between CAQH Account Management team and vendor helpdesk.
- Responsible for implementing and training new solution clients.
- Lead all client meetings and interactions throughout the entire client implementation process.
- Assist in determining optimal implementation setup needs through the consultation step and be responsible for client setup and training/support issues for assigned clients during the implementation process.
- Transition practices to Account Management resources upon successful implementation.
- Learn and show proficiency in the functions of all CAQH solutions. Must be able to proficiently conduct presentations and demonstrations of CAQH solutions.
- Support high visibility CAQH projects required to move strategic initiatives forward.
- Propose process improvements and provide regular updates to management team.
- Strong focus on customer service excellence and a positive user experience.
- Strong data management skills with the ability to effectively communicate business needs to technical resources.
- Highly organized and efficient, with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong and persuasive communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to manage BPO Vendors for contract compliance and service delivery.
- Excellent abilities to direct and manage existing business processes while continuously looking for process improvement opportunities.
- Ability to transform details and facts into recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to produce policy and process documentation.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Analytical mindset with ability to creatively solve problems.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace and changing environment.
- Displays consistent professionalism and good judgment.
- Microsoft Office applications proficiency required, and SalesForce experience a plus.
- Three to five years’ experience managing BPO vendors in a healthcare setting, with emphasis on customer service delivery. Experience in a payer environment a plus.
- Ongoing self-development to maintain expertise in operations management and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required; business and technology disciplines preferred.
WHO WE ARE
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018 CAQH, a non-profit alliance, is the leader in creating shared initiatives to streamline the business of healthcare. Through collaboration and innovation, CAQH accelerates the transformation of business processes, delivering value to providers, patients and health plans.
- COB Smart® quickly and accurately directs coordination of benefits processes.
- CAQH ProView® eases the burden of provider data collection, maintenance and distribution.
- CAQH CORE® maximizes business efficiency and savings by developing and implementing national operating rules.
- CAQH Index® benchmarks progress and helps optimize operations by tracking industry adoption of electronic administrative transactions.
WHAT YOU GET
CAQH recognizes that its most important asset is its growing team of smart, creative, collaborative, forward-thinking and passionate professionals – and that a comprehensive employee benefits package is an important factor for them in choosing where to work. CAQH offers competitive compensation along with an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition assistance and a 401k. Our location in downtown Washington, DC is metro-accessible, has an onsite fitness center and is centrally located to allow our team to take advantage of professional networking opportunities, cultural offerings and a thriving social scene.