Custodial Worker (CYS) NA-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
2. Candidates will be evaluated on the following elements as they relate to the duties above:
- Ability to keep things neat, clean, and in order.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Ability to use and maintain required tools and equipment (vacuum cleaners, brooms, mops).
3. Physical effort and working conditions:
-Moderately heavy physical effort is used occasionally in moving, setting up, and working from ladders and scaffolds.
-Use of heavy powered cleaning equipment (wall washers, industrial-type buffers) may be required, but not on a continual basis.
-Occasionally lifts and moves objects weighing 40 pounds or more.
-Usually works indoors in areas which normally have adequate heat, light, and ventilation.
-Continually exposed to dust, dirt, and grease, and standing on concrete floors.
-May be exposed to skin irritations from cleaning solutions. Could be subject to falls from ladders or scaffolds.
Possess one (1) full calendar year of work experience in a child care facility or school system facility.
**NOTE: Applicants that meet the minimum qualifications AND highly desirable criteria will be referred to management for consideration first. All other applicants will be referred as needed and requested by management. Applicants experience has to be clearly identified in their application package in order to receive consideration**
Reminder to Applicants: Your experience has to be clearly identified in your application package/resume in order to receive consideration. If your resume does not provide enough information regarding your work history for us to make a creditable qualification determination, your application package may be rendered disqualified and you will no longer be considered for this position.
(Format example: Employer name, position title, beginning and ending dates of employment, with summary of duties, etc.)
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for ninety (90) days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)