Chief Enterprise Architect
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
*** OPEN UNTIL FILLED: This announcement will be open until the position is filled. Cut off points are scheduled in two-week increments. After each cut-off point, all compliant applications received during the previous two weeks will be reviewed for consideration.***Mandatory and Educational Requirements
- Certification as an IT architect or enterprise architect from the Open Group, FEAC, or other industry recognized IT architecture certification program preferred.
- Knowledge of IT related disciplines: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including a basic understanding of various SDLC methodologies such as agile and waterfall and their appropriate usage.
- Knowledge of modeling approaches: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Business Process Modeling, and Data Modeling.
- Deep understanding of data architecture approaches (e.g., TOGAF), industry standards and best practices (e.g., DMBOK).
- Strong technical skills with data technologies (e.g., Master Data Management, Enterprise Data Warehouses, Operational Data Stores, Database Management Systems, Business Intelligence).
- Practical experience with, and a strong understanding of design approaches for Enterprise Data Warehouses.
- Expert data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, experience with Operation Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts).
- Must have an enterprise perspective to data and how the data drives business value.
- Experience with ETL concepts, Cognos and OBIEE tools.
- Experience with Master Data Management tools.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience; 5 or more years of business experience in strategic and operations planning and/or business analysis; 10 or more years in enterprise applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external leaders and ability to network and coordinate across the IC.
- The ODNI uses a rank-in-person system in which rank is attached to the individual. A selected ODNI candidate or other Federal Government candidate will be assigned to the position at the employee's current GS grade and salary.
- A current Federal Government employee, selected for a detail, will be assigned to the position at his or her current grade and salary.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 301-243-0704 or by FAX at 301-243-1200. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION ABOVE. Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and requirements, and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI Drug test required Yes