4 days left
- Full Time
Located in Downtown Washington, DC, Edvotek is the world's leading supplier of biotechnology kits and equipment designed specifically for education. We are currently seeking an entry-level laboratory technician to support our Quality Control department. College level laboratory experience and knowledge of basic molecular biology techniques required, independent research experience preferred. Job duties will include the production of common reagents and maintenance of equipment under the direction of the laboratory manager, testing of raw materials and biological reagents, quality control testing, customer service, and technical support. Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
· B.S. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Biotechnology, or a related field.
· One to two years experience with modern biological/biotechnological laboratory techniques.
· Well organized, with strong attention to detail.
· Extensive problem-solving skills.
· Excellent written and oral English skills.
Edvotek is an equal opportunity employer and will consider candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other condition protected by applicable law.
Apply for Laboratory Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly