Data Clerk (Temporary/Part-Time)
The EMMES Corporation, established in 1977, is a privately-owned Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over six hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Our studies impact public health initiatives on a global scale occurring in more than sixty countries spanning across six continents. We offer statistical support for the entire process of clinical trials from study design and protocol development through data analysis and manuscript generation. Emmes is seeking temporary, part-time Data Clerk to work 2-3 hours each day, 5 days per week.
This position will support a pediatric study that is responsible for developing and supporting a comprehensive national research and training effort to increase the knowledge base for understanding how to appropriately treat disease during pregnancy, infancy, and childhood using pharmaceuticals that are appropriately tested within their target populations. These activities are intended to improve pediatric drug therapeutics through preclinical and clinical testing that lead to drug labeling change.
- Individuals will participate in clinical trials data management activities
- Responsibilities may include naming, review and upload of essential study documents
- Perform data audits and quality control review of databases, web sites and spreadsheets
- Perform copying, filing and other administrative tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree seeking candidate, preferably in a scientific discipline
- Strong interest in public health clinical research
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ease in speaking with a variety of people
- A self-starter with a strong desire to learn
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other basic office equipment (copier, fax machine, etc.)
- Skills in prioritization, organization, and time management
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EMMESCorp
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Corporation
The EMMES Corporation is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.