4 days left
- Full Time
Atlantic Realty Consultants (ARC) is a Washington, DC-based development and property management firm, which is seeking a Day Porter to perform a variety of functions within the Property Management Team. ARC specializes in the development, construction and property management of a large portfolio of office buildings, retail and mixed-use projects located throughout the DC area. In alignment with corporate goals, specific responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Cleans and maintains pristine cleanliness of grounds and common areas, stairways, and other common area including washing, dusting, polishing, etc.
- Maintains common area walls, windows, and doors.
- Maintains common area lighting which involves changing light bulbs when lights are out.
- Responsible for maintaining the appropriate level of sanitary and cleaning supplies for assigned areas.
- Empty trash receptacles and transport trash to the disposal area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 90% of job will be dedicated to cleaning duties and 10% dedicated to light maintenance duties.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Benefits and features:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years prior experience working as a Janitor, Cleaner, or Porter in a Commercial or Retail environment that requires good hospitality and customer service skills.
- Hands on experience with a majority of the above duties
- Must be reliable and have experience working with cleaning chemicals
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Polite with experience working in a customer service environment
- Must have excellent time management skills and work ethic to get daily job tasks done on time each day
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be on feet for extended periods of time during an 8 hour shift
- Must have Reliable transportation
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Building maintenance environment, indoor/outdoor, consisting of exposure to moving mechanical parts and seasonal temperature changes ranging from freezing to extreme heat
- May be exposed to high places, toxic or caustic chemicals, risk of electrical shock, and loud noises
- Vision requirements include both close range and long distance vision
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and crawl into confined spaces
- Must be able to endure walking, squatting, bending, balancing, climbing, kneeling, crawling and prolonged standing
- Must be able to use hands to grip power and hand tools
Please send resume along with salary requirement to ARC Management, Attn: Director of Operations at HR@arcrealty.com or Fax 703-760-4935
Apply for DAY PORTER
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly