Bilingual Area Manager
We are currently looking for a full time Bilingual (English – Spanish) Area Manager for Northern Virginia. Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of Janitorial Experience and 3 Years in a Supervisor position with English proficiency.
- Must have good personal management skills.
- Strong computer skills (Emails, Microsoft word, Excel).
- Fully developed skills in a variety of cleaning processes.
- Must be able to pass background check and have a valid Drivers License with a good driving record.
- Communicate with building management to make certain that all projects run smoothly and on a timely basis.
- Oversee that all tasks are completed and done correctly without problems or delays.
- You will be required to walk all buildings thoroughly, checking for cleanliness, appearance, work ethics, supplies, safety and organization.
- You will ensure that Supervisors are trained properly and can perform at a high level of professionalism, so that they can pass on their strengths to their co-workers.
- You will frequently communicate with the Supervisors for updates and future assignments.
- Periodic meetings with employees, management and executives are required for planning and devising ideas to better serve our clients.