Bilingual Area Manager
We are currently looking for a full time Bilingual (English – Spanish) Area Manager for Northern Virginia. Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of Janitorial Experience and 3 Years in a Supervisor position with English proficiency.
- Must have good personal management skills.
- Strong computer skills (Emails, Microsoft word, Excel).
- Fully developed skills in a variety of cleaning processes.
- Must be able to pass background check and have a valid Drivers License with a good driving record.
- Communicate with building management to make certain that all projects run smoothly and on a timely basis.
- Oversee that all tasks are completed and done correctly without problems or delays.
- You will be required to walk all buildings thoroughly, checking for cleanliness, appearance, work ethics, supplies, safety and organization.
- You will ensure that Supervisors are trained properly and can perform at a high level of professionalism, so that they can pass on their strengths to their co-workers.
- You will frequently communicate with the Supervisors for updates and future assignments.
- Periodic meetings with employees, management and executives are required for planning and devising ideas to better serve our clients.
Apply for Bilingual Area Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly