Sparks Group is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO &Board Members of a non-profit in the Reston area. Are you adept in dealing with CEO's and other board members? This is the position for you! Apply now or call (703) 620-6444
- Serves as the CEO’s liaison and communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members and Senior Leadership
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including taking minutes at Board meetings, certain Board committee meetings, and other meetings as assigned; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assists CEO with administrative matters related to internal management of the organization (which can be confidential).
- Acts as liaison for CEO with staff, maintaining good working relationships with staff supervised by CEO and throughout the organization and exercising good judgment and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated, and possess an independent personality with willingness to seek help when needed.
- Degree from a 4-year college or university preferred.
- Five or more years of experience supporting C-level executives.
- Professional demeanor, strong judgement, maturity and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer service to the President & CEO, and Board members,
- A well-organized and self-directed individual, with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to work under tight deadlines, prioritize and efficiently manage multiple, complex projects.
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle a variety of issues and individuals on staff and outside the office with tact and courtesy.
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly