Sparks Group is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO &Board Members of a non-profit in the Reston area. Are you adept in dealing with CEO's and other board members? This is the position for you! Apply now or call (703) 620-6444
- Serves as the CEO’s liaison and communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members and Senior Leadership
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including taking minutes at Board meetings, certain Board committee meetings, and other meetings as assigned; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assists CEO with administrative matters related to internal management of the organization (which can be confidential).
- Acts as liaison for CEO with staff, maintaining good working relationships with staff supervised by CEO and throughout the organization and exercising good judgment and discretion.
- Must be self-motivated, and possess an independent personality with willingness to seek help when needed.
- Degree from a 4-year college or university preferred.
- Five or more years of experience supporting C-level executives.
- Professional demeanor, strong judgement, maturity and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional internal and external customer service to the President & CEO, and Board members,
- A well-organized and self-directed individual, with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to work under tight deadlines, prioritize and efficiently manage multiple, complex projects.
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle a variety of issues and individuals on staff and outside the office with tact and courtesy.
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!