The Systems Analyst is responsible for evaluating the current systems, processes, and capabilities and generate actionable recommendations to ensure an optimum system in accordance with the goals and objectives of the project. review and analyze due diligence data from a variety of sources. The Systems Analyst will also review the total infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions as necessary.
- Work closely with internal and external clients, technical resources and executives to include, but not limited to Application Managers, Business Analysts, System Analysts and Development/Quality teams, etc.
- Assist with designing solutions by modeling requirements and applying standard application methodology best practices
- Communicate (verbal and written) key business processes and concepts and translate them into technical solutions to various audiences and levels of management
- Decompose system processes into operational objectives
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues
- Coordinate application development
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- Assist with application evaluation and testing
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA or BS degree
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in functional/systems analysis
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in data analysis and modelling
- Proficient in MS Office and Atlassian’s suite of tools to include JIRA
- Experience in agile development
- Some travel may be required
Apply for Systems Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly