DIRECTOR STRATEGIC INTEL ANALYSIS CELL
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Designated and/or Random Drug Testing required. You must submit to a drug test and receive a negative drug test before you can be appointed into this position.
- In order to qualify for this position, you must be able to obtain a Top Secret security clearance and access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
- Please read the vacancy announcement in its entirety before applying.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to qualify for this position.
- Submit resume and all other required documents online by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on 10/29/2018
- The individual selected will be required to file an 'Executive Branch Personnel Financial Disclosure Report (OGE-278) in accordance with the Ethics in Government Act of 1978.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: All applicants must submit written statements (narrative format) of accomplishments that would satisfy the technical qualifications. You must address each technical qualification separately. You are required to respond to all of the technical qualifications. If you fail to do so, you will be rated as ineligible. Please limit your written statements to no more than two pages per technical qualification.
1. Demonstrated ability to ensure that the key national, department, and agency-wide goals, policies, priorities, values, and other issues are considered in achieving the mission of the complex organizations.
2. Demonstrated experience effectively interacting with individuals and groups in complex situations for negotiating the performance of high technology efforts and the transition of results to the technical community.
3. Demonstrated experience leading threat assessments, research programming, and operational planning for complex multifaceted technical programs. Interface harmoniously and effectively with a wide variety of high level scientists, intelligence office managers and executives.
DoD Joint Enterprise-Wide Experience Statement:
In addition, DoD requires an Enterprise Perspective. This individual must have the ability to apply a broad point of view and an awareness and understanding of individual or organizational responsibilities in relation to DoD or government-wide strategic priorities is required. Executives must demonstrate ability to work with internal and external partners to support national security objectives. This perspective is typically gained through a variety of diverse work experiences. A separate narrative statement is not required. This information should be embedded within the application package (Resume, Technical Qualifications).
Veterans preference is not applicable to the Senior Executive Service.
Applications MUST be submitted through USAJobs.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the quality and extent of your total accomplishments, experience, and education. Your application will be evaluated by a rating and ranking panel. Highly qualified candidates may undergo an interview and a reference check. The Office of the Secretary of Defense Executive Resources Board will review results and make recommendations on final selections to the appointing authority.