Help Desk Technician
The Help Desk Technician will work closely with the Manager, IT to provide technical support for software & hardware issues to all AHC employees. The Technician will keep employee equipment running effectively and troubleshoot a wide range of technical, computer-related issues. There are 200+ users & workstations (multiple sites in Arlington, VA, Silver Spring, MD and Baltimore, MD).
• College degree in Computer Science or related field
• Two years’ experience providing IT support, specifically with troubleshooting & servicing users in an office environment
• Knowledge of Office 365; ability to demonstrate knowledge in applicable areas of technology
• Knowledge of SCCM or other imaging technology
• Knowledge of IOS devices
• Ability to perform remote troubleshooting
• Evidence of flexibility & problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task with frequent interruptions, occasionally in urgent situations
• Strong communication, customer service & time management skills
• Valid driver’s license & ability to travel within Northern Virginia (regularly) & Maryland (as needed)
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
For immediate consideration, please visit & apply on our website www.ahcinc.org, under the ‘About Us’ tab. E/O/E