The position will provide administrative support to 3 Attorneys in the Legal department.
- Manage, update and edit Legal documents and contracts
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Process and manage legal invoices
- Update and file real estate legal documents
- Assist with court filings and document production
Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years of current experience working in Real estate law.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Ann Sheppard
Senior Account Manager