U.S. Customer Support Specialist
Sparks Group has partnered with an innovative medical company in Montgomery County looking for Customer Support Specialists to support their brand-new team! Experience supporting customer calls within the medical industry, medical devices or medical procedures is preferred. Please call 301-926-7800 to learn more about this opportunity!
- Provides expert level support for the product system; sensor, application, transmitter and DMS.
- Ensures a very positive customer experience for users of the product system; facilitates resolution of issues and concerns in a timely and courteous manner; interfaces with teams inside the company (including commercial, manufacturing, quality and clinical teams) and outside the company (distributors, logistical partners).
- Coverage for the product customer support contacts received via email, phone, web (inbound and outbound) and other digital platforms as required.
- Documentation of all contacts in ERP database and other systems
- Oversees and ensures case data import from distributors and transfer of files from FTP sites if needed.
- Escalates issues as needed and follows up.
- Supports order management queries and return product handling processes.
- Assists with implementation of specialized programs and initiatives in addition to product support.
- Answering phone calls is a significant part of the jobOther responsibilities as markets expand.
- Minimum of five years’ experience providing medical device, medical procedure, therapy or pharmaceutical support services
Minimum of 2 years of providing contact management and complaint handling to consumers
BA, BS in Life Science preferred
Working knowledge of HIPAA regulations
Proficient with cellular technology iOS and Android
Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!