Closing Coordinator sought for high volume real estate title insurance company. You will perform all tasks of processing complex single-site, multi-site, multi-state title insurance orders for transactions involving high liability commercial transactions. From solicitation to closing, to place, track, and receive/export national orders; overseeing all phases of the process, as well as support sales and underwriters by completing related tasks. This is real estate settlement processing at its highest level.Job Requirements
- Degree in business, finance and/or real estate
- Three to five years real estate settlement processing experience with title agent or tile underwriting required.
- Working familiarity of the local and regional commercial real estate community and marketplace;
- Superior interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Prior case management with superior organizational skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Tracy Van Duston
Senior Account Manager