Commercial Real Estate Closing Coordinator
High powered commercial real estate title insurance organization is looking for an experienced individual who can process complex single-site, multi-site, and multi-state title insurance orders for transactions involving commercial real estate. Responsibilities include:
- Solicits, opens, processes, and closes multi-state, multi-property, and individual title insurance orders that vary from simple to complex.
- Performs routine and complex closings for assigned and directly placed orders, following procedures and instructions that vary with transaction and customer.
- Handles ordering title work and mortgage statements, preparing settlement statements, forwarding closing package to appropriate parties, recording documents, holding escrow funds, ordering title policy, etc.
- Opens escrow accounts; invests funds in interest bearing account; receives and disburses funds, following escrow agreements and settlement statements. Initiates and receives necessary wire transfers.
- Oversees processing of all phases of order placement.
- Scan, label, upload all documents to RamQuest and SmartView.
- Track commitments and documents on single-site and multi-site deals.
- B.A. in business, finance and/or real estate
- 3 - 5 years real estate settlement processing experience with title agent or title underwriter required
- SoftPro, SmartView, Outlook, Excel, Word, and other company software
- Working familiarity of the local and regional commercial real estate community and marketplace
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and analytical skills required
- Prior case management with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills especially with multiple deadlines
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor