A national real estate firm located in the heart of Bethesda, MD (metro accessible) is seeking an A/P to jump in and join their construction/residential dept. The A/P will be responsible for all invoices coming in from different dept.'s within the firm. The ideal person must possess strong attention detail, time management skills and a strong yet bubbly personality. This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate with 1-2 yrs of work related/internship exp.
- Coding invoices
- Deposit checks
- Process checks to vendors
- Assist with end of the month/year
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Cash management/reporting
- Preparing journal entries
- Researching discrepancies
*Interested candidate's, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- BS in Accounting (must)
- 1-2 yrs of related work/internship exp. (real estate/construction) preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson