A commercial real estate firm in the Washington, DC area is seeking a dynamic, experienced and a super star candidate to become their Regional Admin. Assistant. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity. The ideal person will be a self-starter, self-disciplined, highly organized, team-oriented and highly dependable!
- Providing support and communication to tenants and vendors
- Assisting with financial reporting
- Preparing vendor contracts
- Assisting with A/R
- Property financials
- Assist the Property Manager with building inspections, maintaining the appearance and condition of the property by hiring appropriate vendors (soliciting and reviewing bids, preparing contracts, documenting any legal or risk management review of contracts or insurance coverage)
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- At least three years’ experience required in property management, commercial real estate preferred.
- Two or four year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Angus, MRI, or other real estate software experience preferred.
- Understanding and capability of preparing vendor and construction contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Local travel required between buildings as applicable.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson