As a Recruitment Coordinator with the Allegis Global Solutions RPO team, you will support the client recruitment teams and have responsibility for candidate care and administrative support associated with a candidate's application process through to their onboarding. As a Recruitment Coordinator you will possess strong attention to detail and accuracy and will be able to identify potential risks or issues associated with a candidate's application or onboarding process and take corrective measures to mitigate. Reporting into the Recruitment Relationship Manager, you will assist in driving high quality candidate care and strive to be an ambassador for the Allegis Global Solutions brand at every interaction.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Providing support to the recruitment team by completing designated activities within agreed
• Ensuring job requisitions are compliant with client and government standards.
• Posting job requisitions as per agreed sourcing methodology across internal and external systems.
• Developing and coordinating timely interview schedules for candidates and managing any schedule
• Creating offer letters using the client's HR systems and obtaining the necessary approvals. Ensuring
all information is accurate and all supporting documentation is provided.
• Maintaining consistent communication with candidates throughout the onboarding process, to
manage requirements and expectations.
• Initiating and monitoring onboarding activities as per client process.
• Maintaining audit-ready offer and onboarding materials, resolving issues and escalating as needed.
[In addition for CRPO clients (Not applicable for NA)]
• Maintaining an accurate Vendor Management System to ensure accurate contingent worker data,
contract terms, extensions and terminations.
• Maintaining regular communication with contingent workers throughout their assignment, assisting
with timecards, expenses, payroll submissions and approvals.
• Monitoring contingent labor worker rights and local legislation i.e. Right to work (Visa), regulatory
screening and collecting renewal documentation as required.
• Previous administrative experience
• Experience in a customer service or other relevant customer facing role.
* Bachelors Degree required
• Comfortable working with Microsoft Office - Outlook (or other calendar management systems).
• Previous recruitment or onboarding administrative experience e.g. generating employment offers.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
• Degree level education or equivalent preferred.
About Allegis Global Solutions
We are founded on a culture that is passionate about transforming the way the world acquires talent by delivering client-focused solutions that make a difference for businesses worldwide. From refining how businesses manage their contingent workforce to strengthening employer brands to recruit top talent, our integrated solutions drive business results.
As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products and processes. We develop competitive practices that position organizations for growth and we deliver the insight needed to succeed in today's global marketplace.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships - with each other, our clients and our candidates. In fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
All submissions should include a cover letter and résumé. UMUC offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, such as tuition remission, generous leave and healthcare. For detailed benefits information, please visit: https://careers.umuc.edu/benefits.html.The University of Maryland University College (UMUC) is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination. UMUC is committed to a policy of equal opportunity for all persons and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, ancestry, political affiliation or veteran status in employment, educational programs and activities, and admissions.If you are an external candidate, you will have the option to create an account after you submit your application. Passwords for external accounts must contain 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. Please remember this password, as it will be required to apply to additional jobs.