Healthcare Call Center / Consult Coordinator
Lives Touched.....Are you passionate about impacting others in a positive and critical way? Do you have experience as an EMT, hospital dispatcher, or setting appointments in a medical facility? Sparks Group has partnered with one of the nation's leading providers of physician's consultations and urgent care via telemedicine and is seeking 4 experienced Healthcare Call Center Reps/Consult Coordinators to join their team. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Field all incoming urgent calls and assess patient needs in a compassionate way
- Communicate with hospital staff and physicians efficiently and urgently to coordinate patient care
- Will provide Tier 1 technical support to partnering hospitals and physicians
- Responsible for escalating Tier 2 calls to appropriate support
- Will manage 4 monitors and 1 laptop to facilitate urgent care and prepare consults
- High Volume call center - 500 calls per day
- Previous healthcare call center experience or experience working in a healthcare organization, doctor's office, urgent care center or hospital setting.
- 3 years of related work experience including at least 1 year of experience working in a call center environment.
- High school diploma or GED plus relevant experience, college degree is preferred
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!