Senior Executive Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a international organization in Montgomery County who is looking for a Senior Executive Assistant. This Senior Executive Assistant will provide executive support to the CEO. Candidates who have strong experience supporting senior level leaders with global interaction are encouraged to apply. Please call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Prepares and maintains various office reports to include creating spreadsheets, presentations and status reports as well as meeting agendas, minutes, etc.
- Serves as the liaison and bridge for smooth communication between department senior leaders globally, the wider-team/manager’s direct reports and external audiences. Requires continuous use of technical and business vocabulary and detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel.
- Support CEO to help ensure activities are streamlined based on the priorities of the CEO.
- Oversees all administrative activities across the business as contact person/gate keeper between management, the wider team and external partners/clients. Liaise with executives and senior administrative assistants to handle request and make recommendations/decisions. Responsible to safeguard information that is sometimes confidential.
- Intricate diary management across various time zones and countries, with ability to make decisions, manage adjustments and time sensitive changes.
- Prepares reports, email correspondence, letters, forms as well as assist in developing presentations, reading, and researching information.
- Management of expense reporting and other required business reporting.
- Ad-hoc project management, office management and event support.
- Coordinates and joins staff meetings and publishes minutes/follows-up on actions
- Up to 15% travel.
- Bilingual required (English, French)
- Associate's Degree (or higher is preferred)
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant, supporting C level
- Proficient in all MS Office products suite
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent level of written and verbal communication with internal and external audiences
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!