5 days left
- Full Time
Job ID: 18-00307
- Candidate should be able to design and develop wireframe or prototypes based on requirements and validate the design with users.
- Develop mobile and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces using latest frameworks like bootstrap or Angular.
- Work with application team to make sure that the components are in compliance with UI/UX guidelines and Standards.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences that are measured and tied to key KPIs
- Using high and low fidelity design tools, deliver the appropriate interface designs including prototypes, mockups, wireframes, user stories, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and forthcoming functions and features that maintain a consistent user interface across all product offerings
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the design solutions. Drive and participate in usability testing,
- Collaborate with other team members and department stakeholders including Business Analysis, UI Engineering, and Client Support.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- Five (5) years of experience in designing and developing web applications, mobile applications and cross-browser compatible responsive front-end interfaces.
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes using latest UI/UX products