Assist in development of budgeting tools for the annual budget process. Maintains tools for general cost allocations to agreed fair share methods. Obtain and assemble data fundamental to performing routine analysis of departments’ activities. Create and design spreadsheets and reports that reflect the analysis of both current and past performance. Contributes to the Bishops’ strategic plan for the Conference. Demonstrates willingness and ability to understand, respect and contribute to the USCCB mission and to fulfill job duties in accordance with its Catholic identity.
- Assists in design & maintenance of budgeting tools for developing and collecting annual budget data: maintain individual & consolidating budget templates.
- Assist in transferring budget data from the budget development tools into the accounting software including reconciliation
- Research and analyze data to identify, troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies in either budget data or actual revenue and expenditure data
- PC applications – particularly spreadsheet and database applications
- Good Analytical skills exhibiting sound logic and thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Financial modeling/reporting
Required: Bachelor’s Degree (related work experience may be substituted for education requirements) Major field Accounting, Finance, Business Administration. A minimum of 3-5 years of work related experience