Sparks Group is partnered with a leading defense contractor in that is seeking a cleared Paralegal IV to assist with the development and litigation of cases by providing critical support support on legal research, discovery, witness preparations and interviews, depositions, pleading development, briefing submissions, and hearing support. Position requires TS/SCI security clearance.
If you, or someone in your network is interested in learning more, APPLY NOW! or call 703-821-1911 M-F between 8AM-5PM.
- Examines and evaluates information in case files, for case litigation worthiness and appropriate titels of law;
- Determines the need for additional information, independent surveys, evidence, and witnesses, and plans a comprehensive approach to obtain this information
- Through on-side visits, interviews, and review of records on operations, loos for an evaluates the relevance and worth of evidence
- Selects, summarizes, and compiles comparative data to examine and evaluate respondents deficiencies in order to provide evidence of illegal practices or patterns
- Reviews economic trends and forecasts at the national and regional level to evaluate the impact of successful prosecution and potential remedial provisions of ongoing investigations and litigation
- Identifies types of records keeping systems and types of records and maintained which would be relevant. Gathers, sorts, an interprets data from various records systems including computer information systems
- Interviews potential witnesses for information and prepares witnesses for court appearances
- Develops statistics and tabulations, such as standard deviations, regression analyses, and weighting , to provide leads and supportive data for case litigation. prepares charts, graphs and tables to illustrate results
- Analyses data, develops recommendations and justification for the attorney who will take the matter to court. continues to work with the attorney during the progress of the case, obtaining and developing further evidence and exhibits, documents and files
- May appear in court as a witness to testify concerning exhibits prepared supporting plaintiffs case
- Paralegal Certified
- Position requires active TS/SCI
- 6-8 years of experience in a legal environment
- Associates Degree or higher
- High attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Paralegal IV
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly