Sparks Group is partnered with a leading defense contractor in that is seeking a cleared Paralegal III to develop cases by providing critical support support on legal research, discovery, witness preparations and interviews, depositions, pleading development, briefing submissions, and hearing support. Position requires TS/SCI security clearance.
If you, or someone in your network is interested in learning more, APPLY NOW! or call 703-821-1911 M-F between 8AM-5PM.
- Analyzes and evaluates case files against litigation worthiness standards;
- Notes and corrects case files deficiencies such as missing documents, inconsistent material, leads not investigated before sending the case on the concerned trial attorney
- Reviews and analyzes available precedents relevant to cases under consideration for use in presenting case summaries to trial attorneys
- Gather, sorts, classifies, and interprets data to discover patterns of possible discriminatory activity
- Interviews relevant personnel and potential witnesses to gather information
- Review and analyzes statistics
- Performs statistical evaluations such as standard deviations, analyses of variance, means, modes and ranges as supporting data for case litigation
- Consult with statistical experts on reliability evaluations
- May testify in court concerning relevant data
- Paralegal Certified
- 4-6 Years experience in a legal environment
- Associates degree or higher
- High attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Paralegal III
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly