Sparks Group is partnered with a leading defense contractor in that is seeking a cleared Paralegal III to develop cases by providing critical support support on legal research, discovery, witness preparations and interviews, depositions, pleading development, briefing submissions, and hearing support. Position requires TS/SCI security clearance.
If you, or someone in your network is interested in learning more, APPLY NOW! or call 703-821-1911 M-F between 8AM-5PM.
- Analyzes and evaluates case files against litigation worthiness standards;
- Notes and corrects case files deficiencies such as missing documents, inconsistent material, leads not investigated before sending the case on the concerned trial attorney
- Reviews and analyzes available precedents relevant to cases under consideration for use in presenting case summaries to trial attorneys
- Gather, sorts, classifies, and interprets data to discover patterns of possible discriminatory activity
- Interviews relevant personnel and potential witnesses to gather information
- Review and analyzes statistics
- Performs statistical evaluations such as standard deviations, analyses of variance, means, modes and ranges as supporting data for case litigation
- Consult with statistical experts on reliability evaluations
- May testify in court concerning relevant data
- Paralegal Certified
- 4-6 Years experience in a legal environment
- Associates degree or higher
- High attention to detail
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!