Warehouse Support Professional
Receives, stores, packages and ships material, equipment and products. Performs property control activities to ensure the ongoing accountability of government and company-owned property in accordance with applicable federal and corporate regulations and policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Overall shipping and receiving duties, including unloading truck, and sorting and placing materials on racks, shelves, or in bins according to warehouse organization.
· Enter data into Property Management System (PMS) in a timely manner and maintain property within the system accurately.
· Ensure property records and inventory list are accurate and updated.
· File and maintain receiving documents, work orders, and requests for materials.
· Perform physical inventory, reconciliation, and reporting of assets.
· Develop, recommend, and communicate property policy and procedures to applicable personnel to ensure compliance with government regulations.
· Ensure government property (GP) records are maintained in accordance with contractual provisions.
· Produce, review, and approve reports as required and upon request.
· Work with Government Property Administrator for clarification on property questions and stays informed of changes in regulatory requirements.
· Become familiar applicable FAR clauses and understand how they apply to fixed price and cost reimbursement contracts.
· Assist with internal assessments/audits and provide support during audits by government agencies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to regularly lift a minimum of 50 lbs
· Ability to move up and down ladders and stairs throughout the day
· Ability to operate a fork lift
· Ability to stand up to 8 hours per day
· Intermediate user level of Microsoft Office software
· Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
· Must have some experience with property management
· Experience with Manex or other property management software is desirable
· 3-5 years experience preferred
Progeny Systems Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.