CAO Furnishing Division (Wounded Warrior Fellowship Program)
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
• Must possess willingness to take on new opportunities and openness to change.
• Must be able to accurately read measuring devices to include rulers and tape measures and have basic math skills.
• Must follow lead of senior shop personnel and adhere to shop policy, processes, procedures, criteria, and protocol.
• Must be able to meet minimum physical requirements to include physical demands listed below:
Employees must frequently lift and/or move 50 pounds at a minimum.
Frequent standing, bending, crouching, lifting, twisting and grasping.
• Must maintain personal appearance and hygiene in a professional, neat, and clean manner to include hair, mustaches, and beards.
• Must keep work area neat and uncluttered.
• Safely use tools to include hammers, scissors, staple guns, basic power tools and cleaning equipment.
• Efficiently perform assigned duties in expected time frames.
• Capable of learning and applying safe and effective techniques for preparing and installing window treatments.
• Ability to develop all skills necessary for the finishing trade to include the knowledge of how to properly strip surface coatings, prepare surfaces for finishing, dye, stain, seal, and spray.
• Ability to develop all skills necessary for the carpet trade to include installation, removal, repair, and maintenance.
• Ability to develop all skills necessary for the cabinet making trade to include the knowledge of how to properly measure and cut material using different types of woodworking machines.
• Ability to develop all skills necessary for the upholstery trade to include removing covers, tying springs, build up furniture from a bare frame, pack cushions, etc.
• Attend, retain, and implement related training.
• Capable of learning House campus layout and work in a team/shop environment.
Detail oriented; excellent organization skills; excellent communication skills; ability to complete projects within timelines and under minimal supervision. Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a professional and courteous work disposition; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
High School Diploma required.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
All evaluations will be conducted by the CAO Furnishing Division.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No