Commercial Project Coordinator
Seeking to join a company who reflects both external and internal customer experience? Happy environment? Then look no further! Seeking a critical thinking candidate who can process customer orders in a team-like environment. Office setting within an upscale retailer that reflects professionalism and top-notch service. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Candidate will track shipments and communicate order status, liaise between customers, sales reps and vendors.
- Data entry will be involved to accurately place orders into the system.
- Discerning eye to spot and correct errors and utilize critical thinking to effectively problem solve.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Accounts payable, procurement or purchase orders experience
- Possess exceptional oral, written and interperson!al communication skills
- Maintain a positive, highly professional and proactive attitude with customers
- Highly computer literate - Proficient with Microsoft Outlook & Excel (type at least 40 wpm)
- Effectively prioritize and adapt in a complex, fast paced office environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group