Commercial Project Coordinator
Seeking to join a company who reflects both external and internal customer experience? Happy environment? Then look no further! Seeking a critical thinking candidate who can process customer orders in a team-like environment. Office setting within an upscale retailer that reflects professionalism and top-notch service. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Candidate will track shipments and communicate order status, liaise between customers, sales reps and vendors.
- Data entry will be involved to accurately place orders into the system.
- Discerning eye to spot and correct errors and utilize critical thinking to effectively problem solve.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Accounts payable, procurement or purchase orders experience
- Possess exceptional oral, written and interperson!al communication skills
- Maintain a positive, highly professional and proactive attitude with customers
- Highly computer literate - Proficient with Microsoft Outlook & Excel (type at least 40 wpm)
- Effectively prioritize and adapt in a complex, fast paced office environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Apply for Commercial Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly