Development Outcomes Internship
7 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Knowledge of analysis, design, development, and maintenance of automated computer programs as they relate to a database environment. This includes knowledge of database management system characteristics, capabilities, limitations, and constraints; knowledge of application programming; understanding of and ability to operate in various computer hardware/software environments; and knowledge of the techniques and procedures for analysis, design, programming and documentation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including: PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel and Access.
- Proficiency in Excel functions including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP,INDEX,MATCH,INDEX(MATCH)
- Proficiency in R, Stata, Microsoft/Oracle SQL Server and other statistical software and data aggregation tools
- Ability to assist with the preparation of reports and dashboards designed to support high level decision-making
- Familiarity with Microsoft Visio, Tableau, and other data visualization tools
Applicants must be enrolled part-time or full-time in an accredited institution pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Business, or a related field.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applications will be reviewed to ensure eligibility under this program. Applications of eligible students will be forwarded to the Department indicated on the letter of interest. A separate application should be submitted for each internship of interest.Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation Drug test required No