Advertising Sales Executive
Summary: The Air Force Association has an immediate need for a seasoned Advertising Sales Executive. This person will be responsible for sales of print and digital advertising sales in Air Force Magazine, airforcemag.com, as well as newsletters, event programs and other products. This position reports to the Director, Corporate Relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect for new advertising business via phone, email and in person meetings
- Keep clients informed on editorial, event content and advertising opportunities through calls, email and personal contact
- Travel to clients/prospects to establish and maintain business relationships
- Build integrated marketing plans based on client needs
- Create marketing materials, sales presentations and media kit collateral to inform and support clients
- Develop new products and services to help connect with their customers through AFA solutions annual Media Kit
- Remain current with media and market trends and the changing needs of our clients
- Collaborate on setting rates, budgets and goals for advertising sales
- Attend aerospace events to network with the defense, aerospace, technology, and cyber security markets, in order to build relationships with potential advertisers
- Various admin duties related to ad sales
You are a strategic thinker with the ability to translate marketing needs into compelling concepts and solutions. You have a proven track record of media sales success. You are comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle. You possess superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills. You have proven collaboration skills with the ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve sales results.
Compensation package includes base salary plus commissions, in addition to excellent benefits including healthcare, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more. Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com.