Legal Administrative Assistant (Mid-Level)
Do you have a passion for the legal industry? Do you enjoy the administrative responsibilities in supporting a team? Are you looking for your next great career move? If you answered YES to these questions, this may be the position for you.
Local, dynamic DC law firm is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team to assist with community association collections matters.
- General administrative duties
- Condo association collections
- Drafting demand letters and lien notices, negotiating payment plans
- Interfacing with management companies and Boards of Directors, and other C-level exec'sJob Requirements
- 4 year degree
- 2+ years of recent related experience (legal preferred)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (testing required)
- Familiarity of MAC's
Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Rebecca Mundy