Sparks Group is seeking a Junior Training Coordinator to assist with logistics related to meeting and event set up. Must have Adobe Connect experience! Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Assist with all aspects of Adobe Connect meetings from registration, audio recording, client management, and monitoring/controlling processes
- Will be responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects in accordance to strict requirements and deadlines
- Work with third-party contractors as needed to deliver projects according to plan
- Oversee quality control
- Active Public Trust Clearance, preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Connect Meetings required
- Experience working in an audio/visual production environment (teleconferencing is a plus)
- Strong administrative background
- Able to multi-task and prioritize time accordingly
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Experience supporting a training team in DOD or DOD healthcare preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Training Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly