Sparks Group is seeking a Junior Training Coordinator to assist with logistics related to meeting and event set up. Must have Adobe Connect experience! Apply now or call 703-821-1911!
- Assist with all aspects of Adobe Connect meetings from registration, audio recording, client management, and monitoring/controlling processes
- Will be responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects in accordance to strict requirements and deadlines
- Work with third-party contractors as needed to deliver projects according to plan
- Oversee quality control
- Active Public Trust Clearance, preferred
- Proficiency with Adobe Connect Meetings required
- Experience working in an audio/visual production environment (teleconferencing is a plus)
- Strong administrative background
- Able to multi-task and prioritize time accordingly
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Experience supporting a training team in DOD or DOD healthcare preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!