US Customer Support Specialist HCP
Sparks Group is recruiting for a Customer Support Specialist in the area of Diabetes management. This fast growing organization is growing exponentially and looking to add to its expanding team. Please call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Provides expert level customer support to healthcare providers so they can successfully incorporate use of medical device in their practice and provide the best possible care to their patients
- Ensure positive customer experience for medical device users
- Facilitates and escalates resolution of issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Interface between both internal and external customers / teams
- Utilize CRM and document all required information
- Respond to email, phone and web inquiries
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- BA/ BS in Life Sciences
- RN License Required -- Nursing, diabetes education or equivalent clinical diabetes background necessary.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA
- 5 years exp within the healthcare field
- Minimum of two years of experience in contact management of healthcare providers or working with healthcare providers – doctors, nurses or clinical staff, preferably in the diabetes industry
- Knowledge of DA Quality System Regulations
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for US Customer Support Specialist HCP
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly