US Customer Support Specialist HCP
Sparks Group is recruiting for a Customer Support Specialist in the area of Diabetes management. This fast growing organization is growing exponentially and looking to add to its expanding team. Please call 301-926-7800 for more info!
- Provides expert level customer support to healthcare providers so they can successfully incorporate use of medical device in their practice and provide the best possible care to their patients
- Ensure positive customer experience for medical device users
- Facilitates and escalates resolution of issues and concerns in a timely manner
- Interface between both internal and external customers / teams
- Utilize CRM and document all required information
- Respond to email, phone and web inquiries
- Answer phones in a professional manner
- BA/ BS in Life Sciences
- RN License Required -- Nursing, diabetes education or equivalent clinical diabetes background necessary.
- Working knowledge of HIPAA
- 5 years exp within the healthcare field
- Minimum of two years of experience in contact management of healthcare providers or working with healthcare providers – doctors, nurses or clinical staff, preferably in the diabetes industry
- Knowledge of DA Quality System Regulations
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!