The Ford Agency is currently recruiting for an experienced software training specialist to provide comprehensive IT training to a top DC law firm on a part-time basis. This role will be responsible for providing in-person knowledge and usability training on various software applications to the local team and global staff via video conferencing and other virtual learning platforms. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and the perfect fit for an IT/software training professional who is able to commit long term to a 3 day/week schedule.
- Coordinate and implement software trainings to help staff use programs effectively
- Create helpful reference guides for various software
- Host virtual learning sessions with wide range of staff for e-learning and Q&A sessions
- Assist with overall training programming and material development
- Previous IT/Software training experience in a legal environment
- Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills
- Advanced/Expert knowledge of MSOffice, SharePoint, Explorer, iManage
- Legal specific extensions (Payne Numbering, MacPac, Best Authority)
- Experience with virtual learning programming and online class administration
This is a temp-to-hire position and is available immediately. For consideration, send your resume to:
ATTN: Software Trainer
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
Apply for Software Trainer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly