If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire people who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for census development activities including the pre-assessment process, development of relationships with hospital referring staff, physicians, therapists, patients and families. The Liaison plays a key role in preparing patients and their families for admission to Adventist Rehabilitation and works closely with the internal departments to facilitate a smooth admission.
* Perform patient assessment and clinical review of potential admissions
*Maintains working knowledge of insurance authorization and benefit requirements for rehabilitation admissions
* Understand rehabilitation diagnoses and clinical indicators to make appropriate decisions for admission
* Expedite flow of admissions through collaboration with the admissions department, physicians, pharmacy and nursing
* Facilitate ongoing communication with patient/family to prepare for admission
* RN, LPN, PT,OT,SLP degree required (BSN degree preferred)
* CRRN or CCM certification preferred
* 3 years of clinical experience in hospital setting. Preferred 3-5 years as a Clinical Liaison or case manager
* Valid driver's license and ability to travel between hospitals
The Clinical Liaison position travels extensively, including all Baltimore area hospitals. The position requires travel daily to area hospitals. The position is Monday through Friday 8AM-5:30 PM with holiday coverage as needed.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
* Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
* Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
* 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
* 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.