RN (Registered Nurse) Case Manager
RN-Bachelor's Level Degree
Required: Nursing - 3 years
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
Required: Registered Nurse
Preferred: Basic Life Support
Required: Communication, Critical Thinking, Service Orientation
Preferred: None, unless noted in the “Other” section belowSentara Healthcare is hiring a full time RN (Registered Nurse) Case Manager.
- Responsible and accountable for the provision and facilitation of comprehensive care coordination services and quality outcomes for patients across the continuum.
- Promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health services, collaborates and communicates with the healthcare team and patient/caregiver to manage care and transitions.
- Develops and/or implements a comprehensive care plan based on assessment and evaluation of patient/caregiver needs.
As the third largest employer in Virginia, Sentara Healthcare was named by Forbes Magazine as one of America's best large employers. We offer a variety of amenities to our employees, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Annual Leave, Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement funds with matching contribution
- Supplemental insurance policies, including legal, Life Insurance and AD&D among others
- Work Perks program including discounted movie and theme park tickets among other great deals
- Opportunities for further advancement within our organization
https://www.sentaracareers.com/employment-benefits/Join our team, where we are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, and growth!
BLS (if in a clinical setting). For Integrated Care Management departments, specialty certification required within one year of eligibility (ACM, CCM, CCCTM or RN-BC). For other service lines, certification based on specialty area required within one year of eligibility. 3 years Case Management experience preferred. For those in Behavioral Health - Certification in de-escalation training within 15 days of hire and annually. PACE specific incumbents for this position require a minimum of one year of experience working with the frail or elderly population.