Staff Accountant II, Corporate Consolidations
Our client is a publicly traded company seeking a motivated Staff Accountant, Consolidations to join the dynamic team. This role will report to the Director of Corporate Accounting. He/she will be working on entities, joint ventures and sub-consolidations. Duties include G/L, reconciliations, quarterly reporting and fixed assets.
- Prepare month-end close process for company entities
- Perform financial analyses, management reports and fixed assets
- Involved with audits including SOX
- Assist with implementing new accounting processes and policies
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or working toward CPA certification preferred
- 2-4 years of general accounting experience required
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and knowledge of GAAP
- Team player and self-motivated
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Staff Accountant II, Corporate Consolidations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly