Staff Accountant II, Corporate Consolidations
Our client is a publicly traded company seeking a motivated Staff Accountant, Consolidations to join the dynamic team. This role will report to the Director of Corporate Accounting. He/she will be working on entities, joint ventures and sub-consolidations. Duties include G/L, reconciliations, quarterly reporting and fixed assets.
- Prepare month-end close process for company entities
- Perform financial analyses, management reports and fixed assets
- Involved with audits including SOX
- Assist with implementing new accounting processes and policies
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA or working toward CPA certification preferred
- 2-4 years of general accounting experience required
- Proficiency in advanced Excel and knowledge of GAAP
- Team player and self-motivated
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!