7 days left
- Full Time
LOOKING FOR A REWARDING CAREER AS A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT?
Nri is currently looking for a Recruiter to work in our Rockville location. If your looking for a rewarding career as a Recruiting Consultant Nri would love to hear from you, so don't hesitate to call 301-230-0400. We are very proud of the fact that we have been in business the past 52 years still growing and successful.
- Use social media, network for referrals to identify qualified candidates for permanent as well as contract positions.
- Conduct phone, video and in-person interviews with all potential candidates.
- Reference check all potential candidates that match current job openings.
- Present potential job opportunities to candidates plus prepare candidates for job interviews.
- Monitor candidates performance once placed on a position or working on a contract.
- Coaching candidate's through the interview processes.
- Completing all necessary paperwork e.g I9, background checks, references, testing etc.
- Maintain a positive and professional customer service attitude at all times.
- This is a base plus commission opportunity therefore the harder you work you reap the benefits.
- 1 to 3 years prior recruiting back ground
- Or 1 to 3 years sales background.
- 4 year degree preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Sonia Benson