7 days left
- Full Time
NRI is looking for a new Recruiter to join our Rockville Team. If your looking for a rewarding career as Recruitment Consultant NRI would love to hear from you, not forgetting its a career that rewards the harder you work the more you reap the benefits with commission.
- Nri is a successful growing business that is proud to have been in the recruiting industry the last 52 years, if your looking to work with a dynamic team this could be the place for you.
- You will be joining a small team, meaning you will make personnel impact on our business , also getting the support an development required to accelerate your career.
- Proactively identify suitable candidates, including carrying out resumes searches, social networking sites and career fairs.
- Meeting and talking to other team members to establish recruitment needs and produce accurate job specification's
- Telephone and face to face interview with all potential candidates.
- pre-screen and interviews for future candidates
- Networking constantly with new and old candidates, cold calling for new candidates to match current job orders.
1 to 3 years recruiting experience is preferred
4 year degree
we look forward to hearing from you so we can tell you more about Nri firstname.lastname@example.orgAdditional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Sonia Benson