Junior Engineer - 1675
The MIL Corporation seeks a Junior Engineer to support a Federal Government client at our St. Inigoes, MD location.
• Investigate, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, test or evaluate military or other Government C5ISR systems
• Perform functions such as system integration, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management
• Analyze designs and development of functional requirements for command, control and communications systems, sensor systems, associated support systems or management information systems
• Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in electrical, mechanical, computer engineering or other related field
• 1 year of general engineering experience.
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CJP #CB