Contracts/Subcontracts Specialist - 1671
The MIL Corporation seeks a Contracts/Subcontracts Specialist to support our Corporate offices located in Bowie, MD -OR- Tysons Corner, VA. This position allows for tremendous growth potential for a hardworking, organized, detail-oriented, and proactive candidate.
• Maintain Contracts and Subcontract compliant files and support Contract and Subcontract close outs.
• Meet deadlines, follow instructions and company policies and procedures, and adhere to the DoD DCMA CPSR Guidebook dated May 29,2018 and MIL's Procurement Manual, when creating and maintaining MIL's Contracts & Procurement electronic and paper files.
• Work collaboratively with all functional areas (procurement, accounting, program management, etc.) to ensure contract compliance and adherence to Company policies and processes
• Prepare and maintain standard Contracts Reports (daily, weekly and monthly requirements)
• Tracking 75% Limitation of Funds & Cost levels and sending required letters to the Government on a timely/compliant frequency
• Submitting contract deliverables in coordination with PM staff
• Other administrative supporting tasks assigned by MIL Contracts Managers and MIL Subcontracts Managers
• BA/BS, 2 - 5 years of applicable experience
• Experience with MS office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills
• Very good verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to problem solve, be proactive
• Great attention to detail
• Familiar with the Government Contracting arena, Contract Types (T&M, FFP, CPFF, BOAs, IDIQS, etc.) and acquisition processes
• Ability to work in a very fast pace environment and maintain CPSR compliant files
• Team player, we have a "one team" philosophy; everyone helps each other in a friendly and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction, and to achieve corporate and departmental success
• Experience with Accounting Processes
• Experience with Procurement Processes
• Familiarity with Teaming and Non-Disclosure Agreements
• CPSR experience, Contract Closeout experience, and knowledge of FAR and DFARS
• Experience using Deltek Costpoint
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.