The Accounting Manager is responsible for reporting and distribution for the workplace giving work. The Accounting Manager processes workplace giving campaign pledges and ensures proper tracking throughout all systems and reports.
- Creates and delivers monthly fiscal sponsor client reports.
- Reviews donor database (ANDAR) to ensure all pledges are accurately reflected and tracked as a backup to the Pledge Processing Accountant.
- Prepares distributions for clients.
- Handles other client cash disbursements.
- Identifies process improvements as needed to improve efficiency.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Invoicing
- Maintain and reconcile monthly workplace giving accounts
- Prepares schedules for annual audit and 990 filing
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related education.
- 3-5 years’ experience in financial reporting.
- Minimum 2 years federation fundraising experience
- Knowledge of US Government contracting rules and regulations is highly desirable.
- Superior Excel skills, ANDAR software experience preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others within and across functions at all levels of the company.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced and customer-driven workplace