Web Content Manager
The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB), a non-profit scientific society, is seeking a Web Content manager responsible for maintaining and improving functionality, features and content within existing ASBMB websites. The successful candidate will monitor Web traffic and usage, implement new strategies to drive traffic and improve usability, and plan and oversee implementation of new content, pages, features and innovations. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining all asbmb.org websites, ensuring the most current information, imagery and literature is available.
- Writing website copy and reviewing/editing/approving staff content submissions, ensuring a consistent, branded voice
- Developing, executing, tracking, enhancing and assessing multimedia marketing campaigns
- Ensuring website content and keywords enhance SEO and improving brand positioning, ultimately facilitating new and renewed memberships and increased customer transactions.
- In collaboration with the marketing team and department heads, enhancing overall content strategy and mission-critical web-based marketing initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Candidate must possess 3-5 years of related communications and/or marketing experience.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Experience working with a content management system (CMS). Experience with Kentico a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing content for the web
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google ad campaigns.
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think creatively, as well as analytically.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of creative stakeholders.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to research, learn, and adopt new techniques and procedures for projects as they arise.
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe Creative Suite a plus, i.e. PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, etc.).
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
For more information about ASBMB, please visit: www.asbmb.org