Junior Project Administrator
Axiom Resource Management is currently seeking a Junior Project Administrator to support product software development.
Successful candidate will:
- Be involved in the product releases from the planning to deployment stages
- Submit and track Change Requests for product implementation (e.g., development, testing, production)
- Submit and track Change Requests for test environment readiness
- Track future product functionality based on stakeholder feedback and requirements
- Track product defects and corrective actions found during a product test event and in production
- Schedule and facilitate product team meetings; provide meeting minutes when required
- Document and track product team actions with the use of an action log
- Assist with the development and tracking of product risks and issues
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and at least five (5) years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, writing in Plain Language
- Ability to multi-task and respond to multiple requests/tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to undergo a background investigation that requires U.S. citizenship
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Junior Project Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly