Client Compliance Case Manager
Sparks Group has a Permanent Placement opportunity providing administrative/quality control document and customer service support in Frederick, MD. $41,000. Submit your resume and then PLEASE CALL 301-663-0130 for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration/next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. Please ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process!
- Review file documents, notes and all correspondence for quality/compliance
- Liaise with necessary parties to obtain any outstanding documentation, requirements and provide assistance as needed
- Input data accurately to include all required steps taken and additional documentation obtained via efforts into proprietary system to meet department compliance standards
- Provide support with a high-level sense of urgency in a fast paced office while maintaining top notch customer service levels
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in an administrative/customer service related position in the medical field or subsidiary of
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word and Excel
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks and excellent attention to detail in a document quality control, production and administrative environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!