Client Compliance Case Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Sparks Group has a Permanent Placement opportunity providing administrative/quality control document and customer service support in Frederick, MD. $41,000. Submit your resume and then PLEASE CALL 301-663-0130 for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration/next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. Please ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process!
- Review file documents, notes and all correspondence for quality/compliance
- Liaise with necessary parties to obtain any outstanding documentation, requirements and provide assistance as needed
- Input data accurately to include all required steps taken and additional documentation obtained via efforts into proprietary system to meet department compliance standards
- Provide support with a high-level sense of urgency in a fast paced office while maintaining top notch customer service levels
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in an administrative/customer service related position in the medical field or subsidiary of
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word and Excel
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks and excellent attention to detail in a document quality control, production and administrative environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Client Compliance Case Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly