6 days left
- Full Time
Seeking a diverse and seasoned Lease Admin. to join a prestigious and reputable commercial real estate that has been around for decades. The firm is located in the DC metro area and are known for their top of line retail office/centers and communities that are located on a national basis. The ideal person in this role will be supporting the operations of the firm by managing and monitoring all lease admin. duties and supporting upper management.
- Ability to set-up newly created shopping/retail centers (leases/building/suites info) into MRI
- Run and post monthly tenant charges
- Prepare and mail monthly rent billings
- Prepare CAM reconciliations
- Provide support during budget season and annual audit
- Handling tenant inquiries
*If you have the skills and qualifications for the Lease Admin. role, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- BS in Accounting/Finance (preferred)
- 5+ yrs or exp. of lease admin. work
- Prior property management accounting exp.
- Strong CAM exp.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Andrea Wilkinson