Software Engineer Intern
Software Engineer Intern:
Intelligent Automation Inc. is looking for a Software Engineering Intern for Java applications with experience in software design, coding and debugging. This position requires a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Participate in a fast moving development team adapting to ever changing customer needs
- Mentorship from established professionals
- Gain hands on experience some of the industries standard tools including JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, SpringBoot, Kafka, Cassandra and, Amazon AWS
Intelligent Automation Inc. (IAI) is a technology innovation company headquartered in Rockville, MD. We specialize in providing advanced technology solutions and R&D services to federal agencies, and corporations throughout the United States and internationally. Leveraging agile R&D processes, a multi-disciplinary collaborative environment, and its substantial intellectual property portfolio, IAI excels in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer-driven solutions. IAI’s core R&D areas include: Air Traffic Management, Big Data and Social Media Analytics, Control and Signal Processing, Cyber Security, Education and Training Technologies, Health Technologies, Modeling and Simulation, Networks and Communications, Robotics, and Sensor Systems.
- Experience in Java programming language
- Experience writing functional software tests using JUnit
- Experience in the Linux
- 3 years course work (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Design, develop, and test software
- Maintain and update continuous integration and continuous deployment environment
- Participate in Agile development team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.