Intelligent Automation Inc. is looking for a Software Engineer for Java applications development with a passion containerized services and system automation.
The Company: Intelligent Automation Inc. (IAI) is a technology innovation company headquartered in Rockville, MD. We specialize in providing advanced technology solutions and R&D services to federal agencies, and corporations throughout the United States and internationally. Leveraging agile R&D processes, a multi-disciplinary collaborative environment, and its substantial intellectual property portfolio, IAI excels in developing concepts into market-focused products and customer-driven solutions. IAI’s core R&D areas include: Air Traffic Management, Big Data and Social Media Analytics, Control and Signal Processing, Cyber Security, Education and Training Technologies, Health Technologies, Modeling and Simulation, Networks and Communications, Robotics, and Sensor Systems.
- Strong Java development experience
- 2-3 years of experience working with Linux systems
- Experience in AWS tools and capabilities (EC2, ECS, ECR, S3, Load Balencers) [some or all]
- Configuration management with Ansible
- Experience with Docker orchestration platforms ECS and Kubernetes [either]
- Familiarity with Java server libraries/tools SpringBoot, Jetty, Jersey, OSGi, swagger.io
- Some familiarity with SQL databases (MySQL, Maria, PostgreSQL) [some or all]
- Some familiarity with other databases (Cassandra, DynamoDB, InfluxDB, ElasticSearch) [some or all]
- Experience troubleshooting and optimizing Java server applications
- Understanding of DNS and TCP/IP
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Design, develop and test Java server-side software
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack
- Deploy and upgrade software to existing backup servers
- Monitor and maintain HA application servers
- Participate in Agile development team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.