Quality Assurance Analyst - Contract to Full time Remote - US only
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for building out the best practices for testing a wide variety of use cases, recording defects and assisting in driving resolution. You'll develop automated tests with an eye towards continuously assessing and improving test coverage. The Arc subscriptions platform is highly scalable and supports thousands of requests any given day. Our applications are deployed on demand using CI/CD pipelines. If you're passionate about quality, test automation, and contributing to a SaaS solution, this opportunity is for you.
To be successful, you'll need:
• Experience in test effort estimation, mapping business requirements to test activities and implementing quality throughout product delivery
• Hands-on experience building, executing and debugging automated functional tests using frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, test cafe etc.
• Experience configuring and using continuous integration pipeline tools like Jenkins
• Excellent communication and prioritization skills with proven ability to multitask
• A passion for learning new technologies with a high degree of efficiency
• Creates and contributes to the creation of test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and test data for use during the testing phases of the software development lifecycle
• An intrinsic desire for the constant improvement in quality of products and uncovering hard-to-find scenarios
• Attention to detail, curiosity, and customer-focused mindset (edited)
• Have past experience with end to end automation projects in web-based application and mobile app
• Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/GitHub)