2 days left
- Full Time
St. Louis & Associates, a small business company, has an immediate opening for a project manager on a Federal government contract. The position will be located on-site at the Government facility in Washington, DC. The salary range is from $95,000 to $115,000 annually.
- Serve as liaison between St Louis & Associates and the U.S. Department of Labor,
- Coordinate all project related personnel matters,
- Communicate orally and in writing with the project director and federal employees,
- Support the federal government (Department of Labor) in forecasting state workloads and compiling and analyzing variables related to labor market economics using statistical forecasting techniques,
- Support the federal government (Department of Labor) in maintaining the Benefit Financing Model,
- Develop and maintain a new version of the Benefit Financing Model using Excel VBA,
- Estimate and analyze the UI benefit outlays, revenues and administrative outlays for budget and legislative purposes,
- Forecast labor market trends via time series analysis,
- Update and develop programs for the quarterly updating process of the Unemployment Insurance (UI) Data Summary Publication, including detailed comparisons of the States (https://oui.doleta.gov/unemploy/content/data.asp),
- Prepare and publish annual estimates of FUTA taxes paid by employers in each state and the amount returned to each state (https://oui.doleta.gov/unemploy/futa_receipts.asp ),
- Prepare state trust fund adequacy measures including the Average High Cost Multiple,
- Update the Workload Forecasting Model.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, or equivalent field required
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years professional experience
- Knowledge of statistical methods including regression analysis and forecasting methods
- Must be proficient with moderate to advanced functions in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be proficient with a statistical programming language such as R, SPSS or other similar language.
- Experience with VBA programming in Excel for complex data analysis preferred.
- Experience with data visualization tools and programs such as Tableau preferred.
- Knowledge of Unemployment Insurance program preferred
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
Please email resume, cover letter, and reference contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly